- Complete mobile site project.
- upload missing assignments.
- Finding inspiration in design for yourself and your clients.
- Final exam.
Take quiz, get final grade:
Log in, click on “quizzes.” Following directions is part of your grade. Please follow directions.
First things first:
- Tables, tabular data and .csv files.
- Converting .xls files to .csv.
- How to get tables into WordPress
Here are the files you’ll need to do this project:
Annual High School Show.csv
- How to set prices for design services.
- Preparing Estimates.
- Offering package deals.
- Invoicing tools, bookkeeping software and preparing invoices.
How’s your social networking going? Is your Flickr account growing? Well get it going!
Freshbooks – online invoicing
Quickbooks – free business management software for download
SPRY Accordion Panel example
We will work with:
- Navigation Menus
- Tabbed Panels
- Accordion Panels
- Collapsible Panels
- Tool Tips
Working with templates, images, design elements and CSS.
Find the basket and grass files you need to build the graphics here. Find sky image to compose background layer here.
Your finished image must contain:
- symbol mapped 3D eggs
- a flat vector shape bunny (make it!)
- some of the eggs masked into the basket
Tweaking CSS in a CMS:
How to I put multiple links in a page and how exactly does that work?
How can I promote my events by putting links into boards and comments that support HTML?
What’s up with those sidebars?
CSS Quick Reference:
This page contains excellent explantions.
Seasonal Graphics Demo
What we’ll cover today:
Hey, remember all that CSS stuff we talked about last week? We will use it for practical purposes this week.
- Defining CSS rules for layout areas.
- Applying CSS rules to inserted <div> tags.
- Adding text and image placeholders to the page.
- Exporting the CSS rules to an external style sheet.
- Using rulers and guides to fine-tune a layout.
We will then use this CSS layout to continue working on our clients website.
Also, Spry nightmare. When to tweak the code.
Build a table structured page utilizing 3D digital assets that you create in Illustrator and Photoshop (tutorials in class). Create a table in an HTML Dreamweaver document. Merge center cells of table. Combine background image, large central image and smaller images with your own supplied text.
- Make sure your images are sized appropriately.
- Make sure your background image does not compete with your other images.
- Profile – Web
- Size – 900 x 900 pixels
- Draw shamrock leaves/stem using vector heart tutorial and pathfinder > unite to combine.
Photoshop textured background:
- Profile – Web
- Size – 200 x 200 pixels
- Use shape tool and layer styles texture to create a tile for background repeat.
3D Shamrock tutorial
3D Objects in Adobe Illustrator tutorial
Vector heart tutorial
Create an image for the upcoming Pi Day using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.